Bobby PopsHey Kids, This recipe is great for parties or a family dessert. They taste so yumm!
250g dark or milk chocolate
A tip of canola or rice brain oil
12 Dole Bobby Bananas, peeled
24 Ice creams sticks
Lots of sprinkles like chocolate or coconut
- Line a tray with non-stick paper
- Melt chocolate over a pot of water or in the microwave. Add a little oil to thin chocolate enough for dipping
- Cut bananas in half through width. Push stick into flat end of banana.
- Dip into chocolate, coating throughouly. Tao off excess chocolate and place on tray.
- Be creative, dust with your favourite sprinkle toppings. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.