Crunchy Banana SnowThis is so yummy; everyone will enjoy it, so maybe you could make it for a special dessert after dinner for the whole family.
- 4 meringues (about the size of your palm)
- 250 ml cream
- 2-3 squares of your favourite chocolate
- 1 regular Dole banana
- 1. Pour the cream into a large bowl and whip it until it is thick and starts to go stiff.
- 2. Put the meringues into a plastic bag and break them up with a rolling pin or heavy object like a frying pan. (You want them to be about the size of the dice that you play games with).
- 3. Put the broken meringues into the cream and stir.
- 4. Peel a regular-sized Dole banana, chop into chunks about the same size as the meringue, and add to the mixture.
- 5. Grate the chocolate into the mixture and stir it all together.
- 6. Spoon the mixture into a dish and enjoy!
Try Crunchy Tropical Snow
Just add some chopped Dole Pawpaw and Tropical Gold pineapple to the Crunchy Banana Snow recipe.