Hawaiian Hand Pies
100g thinly sliced champagne ham, diced
40g cheddar cheese, grated
40g mozarella cheese, grated
3 sheets (450g) pre-rolled flaky puff pastry
3 slices of Dole sliced pineapple in juice, cut into 5mm chunks
1 egg, whisked
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays.
2. Using a 10cm cookie cutter, cut pastry into 12 equal circles. On a floured surface, roll each out until around 14cm in diameter.
3. Place a small amount of cheese, ham and pineapple in the centre of each pastry circle. Brush the edges with whisked egg and fold the pastry over to create a semi-circle. Seal edges with the back of a fork.
4. Using a sharp knife, cut three small holes in the top of each pie. Brush with whisked egg and sprinkle over sesame seeds.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until puffed up and golden brown.