Tropical Fruit KebabsFresh fruity kebabs - great for dessert or a healthy snack.
- ½ ripe Dole Pawpaw
- ½ Dole Tropical Gold pineapple
- 2 Bobby Bananas
- 8 small wooden or bamboo skewers
- ½ lemon or a tbsp pineapple juice
- Cut the pawpaw in half lengthwise. Scoop out all of the black seeds and throw them away.
- Peel off the skin and chop the pawpaw into cubes with sides about 2cms.
- Cut the Tropical Gold pineapple in half, peel it carefully and cut out the hard core in the centre. Cut the pineapple into pieces the same size as the pawpaw.
- Slice each Bobby Banana into 4 pieces.
- Take one of the skewers and thread a piece of pineapple onto the end. Next put a piece of pawpaw and then a piece of Bobby Banana. Add another piece of pawpaw and then a piece of pineapple to finish.
- Squeeze a little lemon or pineapple juice over the kebab to stop it going brown
- You can serve these on their own, or drizzle with honey and serve with yoghurt.
For something different, try these kebabs warm. Ask Mum or Dad to cook them on the barbeque and try them with your meat, chicken, or fish.